Executive Project Summary submissions for the sixth funding cycle are now closed. The seventh funding cycle will open in mid-November 2018.
- For more information, visit Helpful Resources.
- Check your Eligibility. If you are eligible to apply to the Project Facility, please register and you will receive an email confirming your login details.
- Review the Selection Process.
- Login to the online system to prepare your application for the final seventh cycle, opening in mid-November 2018. Note applications cannot be submitted until the cycle opens but you may create a new application under the “My Projects” tab by clicking “Create Online Project” and then progressively save your work. For your reference only, you can view the Excel application form. Final applications must be submitted online only.
- View the “Submission instructions” before starting the application form. Download the “Helpful Hints and Expert Considerations” document to see exactly how your project proposal will be evaluated by the experts.
Once you have submitted an application, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Applicants will be informed in May 2018 in the sixth cycle if any of their projects have been shortlisted. Shortlisted projects will be asked to submit a Full Project Proposal, including a full feasibility study and the government guarantee letter by the end of June 2018.
If you experience any difficulties with the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no limits to the number of project proposals that can be submitted by each applicant, but applicants are advised to prioritise their proposals. All applicants not selected for funding can apply again in subsequent cycles.
- All applications must be submitted in English.
- Applicants should submit an Executive Project Summary only if they believe they will be able to obtain a government guarantee letter. This can be submitted as an attachment to Executive Project Summary application but is not mandatory until the Full Project Proposal Stage (May-June in each cycle).
- Costs to the applicant arising from the application process are to be borne by the applicant.
16 Nov 2017
Sixth cycle opened
15 Feb 2018
Executive Project Summary deadline
27 Jun 2018
Full project proposal deadline
~31 Dec 2018
ADFD final decision