Deadline for Executive Project Summary submissions for the sixth funding cycle is 15th February 2018 (17:00 Abu Dhabi time).
- For more information, visit Helpful Resources.
- Check your Eligibility. If you are eligible to apply to the Project Facility, please register and you will receive an email confirming your login details.
- Review the Selection Process.
- Login to the online system to start your Executive Project Summary application once the funding cycle opens.
- Click on “My Projects” on the left-hand menu and you will be able to “Create Online Project” to start the application process.
- View the “Submission instructions” before starting the application form. Download the Expert Considerations document to see exactly how your project proposal will be evaluated by the experts.
Once you have submitted an application, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Applicants will be informed in May 2018 if any of their projects have been shortlisted. Shortlisted projects will be asked to submit a Full Project Proposal, including a full feasibility study and the government guarantee letter by the end of June 2018.
If you experience any difficulties with the application process, email email@example.com.
- There are no limits to the number of project proposals that can be submitted by each applicant, but applicants are advised to prioritise their proposals. All applicants not selected for funding can apply again in subsequent cycles.
- All applications must be submitted in English. If this presents a significant challenge, applicants should contact the Project Facility (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least six weeks in advance of the deadline for applications for each cycle.
- Applicants should submit an Executive Project Summary only if they believe they will be able to obtain a government guarantee letter. This can be submitted as an attachment to Executive Project Summary application but is not mandatory until the Full Project Proposal Stage (May-June in each cycle).
- Costs to the applicant arising from the application process are to be borne by the applicant.